We leave Cape Town at 8am and head for Hermanus over the Helderberg
Mountains via the scenic Sir Lowry's pass connecting the Overberg
and Cape Town.
- In Hermanus guests can enjoy the town, markets, coastal walkways
and seasonal whale watching (June to November)
- An optional 2 hour whale boat tour can be enjoyed to view
the whales up close (guests' own account).
- Lunch is enjoyed at one of many restaurants in Hermanus during
guests' free time and own account.
- After lunch we head back to Cape Town via Clarence
Drive, offering endless views over the Atlantic Ocean.
- Guests can choose to visit an African Penguin Colony in Betty's
Bay OR Cheetah Outreach for cheetah interactions (interactions
for guests' own account)
- Arrive back in Cape Town late afternoon
We will book and arrange your whale boat bookings and transfers
to Hermanus. Guests who prefer not to join the whale boats can
spend time in the town of Hermanus, its markets, shops, restaurants
and walkways. You might also be able to spot a few whales from
the shores and multiple viewpoints in Hermanus.